Attorney Profile | C. David Odem
Florence criminal defense, family law and probate lawyer
I am David Odem. I am an experienced, determined attorney with 30 years experience practicing law. Having to retain legal counsel is hardly a joyous occasion, but my no-nonsense approach to the law helps you understand your rights and calm your fears regarding what you are facing. I am dedicated to achieving the legal goals of every individual. I am the attorney you can depend on when you need phone calls returned and questions answered.
My offices are located in downtown Florence, Alabama. My regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- J.D. from the University of Memphis in 1981. Admitted to Alabama State Bar in April, 1982
- B.A. with honors from University of North Alabama in 1978
Admissions and affiliations
- Admitted to practice in state of Alabama
- Admitted United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Lauderdale County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar, 1982–Present
- Alabama Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1986–Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1984–Present
I was raised in Loretto, TN, where I graduated from Loretto High School in 1972. After high school, I joined the United States Navy and was honorably discharged in 1978. I attended the University of North Alabama where I obtained my bachelor's degree.